Can new members add on free extra bags?
We realize that new members may have a lot of items for us! That’s why we give all new members credit for 3 free Beyond the Bin bags of overflow plastic film or threads. New Ridwell members can add these complimentary bags to an upcoming pickup via their member dashboard anytime up to 8pm the night before the pickup.
Please note: This offer only applies to members on our Classic or Plastic Plus plans. Free extra bags are automatically included for all pickups for Ridwell members on our Unlimited plan.
How to redeem: Just add the bags onto your pickup from your dashboard and the credits will automatically be applied upon pickup! You can find out more about how to add Beyond the Bin bags to your pickup here.
Pro Tip: Adding the extra bags to your pickup is necessary so that we can plan our routes and give our driver a heads up that you’ll have extra items for us!
Here are some important details on this offer:
- This offer includes extra bags of plastic film or threads. Members on our Plastic Plus plan can also include extra bags of multi-layer plastic.
- This offer does not apply to add-ons like Styrofoam, fluorescent light tubes, latex paint, or clamshells.
- You can apply these credits all at once, by adding 3 Beyond the Bin bags to one pickup, or space them out over multiple pickups.
- Please bag up your extra items in closed plastic bags of your choosing: anything up to 30-gallon garbage bags are fine! Sort the items into bags by category, and label all your extra bags with “Ridwell”.
- After you have used up your free bags, we offer our Beyond the Bin add-on service for core category items that can’t fit in the bin.
If you have any questions, reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Member Success team will be happy to assist!